Welcome to the SCFL Website
Congratulations to Chase Kings & Above Bar Church for winning the 2018-19 Divisions 1 and 2 respectively.
Congratulations too for Chase Kings winning the SCFL Cup and for KCC Eclectico winning the SCFL Plate.
Finally Congratulations to Hope Church for winning the Fair Play award for 2018-19
On the site you will find various bits and pieces to help the season go really well. If you are looking for up-to-date fixtures, results, league tables please go to…. FA Full Time Website
After every game we ask all managers to fill in the scorecard – and this is done online. This scorecard should only be completed by the authorised members of each club. Following problems with yahoo emails not getting through, we have changed this to a google form. And we thought it easier if you fill in the form on a google page rather than embedded on this site.
SCFL Docs Page will include links to the current constitution and the registration form for 2019-20 that can be downloaded – (but please ensure this is printed and signed by the player. It can then be scanned or photographed and sent to the League Administrator. Please ensure the writing and the copy is clear so it can easily be transferred onto the online system.) Other documents can also be downloaded here including managers and referee lists and details.
Useful links page has links to the FA Safeguarding, places to Find a Pitch and team sites
The committee has agreed the following rules for the season 2019-20
- The final make up of the leagues is as follows – there will be 8 teams in Div 1, 8 teams in Div 2
- 2 teams will be automatically promoted / relegated between Div 1 and 2.
- Please note that these promotion/relegation situations will only take place as stated if the teams remain the same for 2020-21 season.
- The aim of the committee is for all teams to have entered for the 2020-21 season by March so that any enforced change to the promotion / relegation plans will be known for last month of season.
- The first matches will be played on September 14th. All fixtures can be found on the FA Website. If you know of any fixtures that cannot be fulfilled please let us know as soon as possible. Please also let us know of any dates you could not fulfill even if you currently have no fixture on that date.
- When matches are called off due to pitch conditions – it will be the decision of the committee as to when these matches are replayed.
SCFL Cup & Plate
- 19th October 2019: 16 Teams will be drawn to play in Round 1 of Cup, (winners will go to Cup Q/F, losers into Q/F of plate)
- 18th January 2020: Cup and Plate quarter-finals (losers out).
- 14th March – Cup Semi-finals (played on same day at same time, Ref & 2 assistants, Neutral venue, No E.T, straight to Pens)
- 21st March – Plate Semi-final (played on same day at same time, Ref & 2 assistants, Neutral venue, No E.T, straight to Pens)
- 18th April – Finals Day – Plate in morning 10am, Cup in afternoon 2pm (Romsey Town FC, Ref & 2 Assistants, E.T and Penalties)
- All teams are expected to fulfill all fixtures in the Cup unless notification has been given by end of September. Matches called off by pitch conditions – it will be the decision of the committee as to when these matches are replayed – Cup games take precedence over league matches.
Hampshire Faith Cup 2020
- Teams in Division 1 eligible to enter
- Generally played on first Saturday of each month – 2 Nov, 7 Dec, 4 Jan, 1 Feb, 7 Mar – final is likely to be Thursday 7 May at 7:45pm
- Please note FA Rules state that no players should be registered in the 7 days prior to a Faith Cup fixture, and every player in semi-final or final should have been registered for quarter final or played at least 3 games for the team.
SCFL 5-a-side Tournament
- Saturday 9 May 2020